Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to Koenig Vineyards!
We love sharing our wines with our guests and want to make everyone’s visit as enjoyable as possible. We ask that groups keep in mind the following policies when planning a visit:
- Parties of 12 people or more requires a reservation booking in order to allow our staff to set up and provide table side service. This prevents overcrowding at the tasting bar and ensures that your group is able to taste together. We are not able to accommodate groups larger than 20 persons during weekends or more than 30 persons during weekdays.
- A group booking fee of $8.00 per person applies whether one is partaking in sampling or not. Wine Club members are exempt from fee. The group booking fee does not apply toward purchases.
- The group booking fee must be paid for a minimum of 12 guests with a single credit card at the time of reservation and any additional members to your group will be charged on the day of your visit.
- Availability for groups is limited and reservations are not offered after 2pm on weekends.
- Koenig reserves the right to refuse service if your group appears to be intoxicated.
- If an individual or group behavior is detracting to other customers or inappropriate with our staff, you will be asked to leave.
- No outside alcohol is permitted.